5 Key Benefits with Underfloor Heating
- Since underfloor heating uses a lower temperature than standard radiators, heating costs are reduced and savings can be achieved.
- An even temperature, controlled by our precise and exclusive thermostats, creates a supremely comfortable environment. Warmth gently radiates from floor level, where the heat gently rises upwards, heating the room evenly.
- Using our precise thermostats, zoned heating control allows you to choose the temperature you want, in areas you want and at the perfect time to suit your schedule.
- The system is invisible and depending on the heat loss of your room, frees up wall space as bulky radiators are not needed. This gives you more space to be used and enjoyed.
- The radiant heat produced by the system reduces humidity and air circulation, meaning that there are fewer dust mites and allergens in the indoor air. There are also no hot low-level surfaces or hard metal edges, as with radiators, making the system child friendly.
Call Barry Frampton Ltd on 01590 678223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org